When establishing native plant beds you will need to do some weeding. This dutch hoe makes it a bit easier allowing you to cut off weeds just below the surface, while at the same time navigating around your precious native plants.
DeWit's reputation was built on high-quality tools made from the best materials so you can have a tool that gets the job done, gets it done right, and continues to work for you year after year.
The DeWit difference comes from:
- European FSC-Certified Ash Hardwood Handles
- High-Quality Swedish Boron Steel (the same steel used on a popular brand of bulldozer blades)
- Forging the Steel for Long-Lasting Strength and Durability
Try a DeWit tool today. You'll immediately see and feel the difference.
This Heart Shaped Hoe by DeWit Tools unique shape allows it to plow just under the surface of the soil and cut weeds cleanly. The heart shaped hoe features a tapered blade to be self sharpening and a long, back saving Ash hardwood handle.
- Push to weed instead of chop
- Straight handle made of European ash
- Easy on the back - no bending over
- Head: 6.25”W
- Total: 72”L; 3.5lbs
erial build up